10 simple ways to make your marriage stronger
1. When you wake up…no matter how short or long the marriage is, kiss her good morning DON’T GREET HER!
2. When he comes home…DONT SIT DOWN, wake up and meet him at the door, a hug and/or kiss and ask how his day was….he spent most of it trying to make sure you guys have food in the house.
3. Before you sleep, PRAY TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, and in your prayers, always thank God for your spouse and for his/her love and dedication to the family.
4. Daily no matter how tired you are, spend a few minutes to discuss how the day was what challenges you both met and how you handled the situation.
5. Find a moment to encourage each other from scriptures. If you can get a devotional guide, let each person handle a day of the week including kids (if they can)
6. Just because you married her, life does not stop. At least once a month, take her out to dinner, spend the evening just the two of you outside the house eating and talking-just the same way you tried convincing her to marry you.
7. Be proud of your husband/wife. Walk together holding hands, text during the day…your wife/husband should be your best friend, so those stuff you talk to your friends, include your spouse, ask silly questions like what are you having for lunch? What would you like or supper? Can i get you anything? Did you get to work? Oh i just called to day i miss you….Have you left work? etc…
8. People get cared to talk about this but sex does destroy marriages. SATISFY your husband/ wife sexually..it is a gift that can be perfectly enjoyed in holy matrimony…its not a sin when you re married. So stop feeling guilty and make sure your sex life is completely satisfied and enjoyed by the two of you. Do not give room for your spouse to be tempted sexually outside of marriage because in it you cannot give in.
9. Everyday never forget to say you love your husband/wife at least 5 times. Saying i love you, never gets boring, it never gets rhetorical it never hurts for someone to hear. “its a delicious meal, i love you” “wow, you came early….i love you swry” “will you please get some bread as you come? I love you” “good night my love” “wakey wakey swry time for breakfast love”
10. Never go to bed angry, solve those arguments with love. Fight all you can but at the end, remember to pray together, pray for your love and marriage and the goodnight has to have “i love you”.
Always remember a family that prays together stays together!!